Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It Worked.

Anyone who read this. I grew up. I'm 18 years old now, attending West Virginia University.

I'm studying political science, economics, philosophy and much more.

So I did it. I "Escaped Maryland". It was difficult but I did it. Now that I'm gone, I realize it wasn't the place but the circumstances that stifled me.

I will forever recognize Maryland as the place that bred me. Anything that I accomplish, is in the name of Maryland and the United States of America.

I deleted the other blog posts because they did not reflect my current attitudes or beliefs. I apologize to anyone and everyone I offended. My political views were immature and only partially constructed.

One of the hardest parts of growing up is facing your flaws. I'm still working on mine.

I don't know what I will become but I do know one thing: I will leave this beautiful Earth a better place for my fellow man and his progeny.

Peace,
-J

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Despite not having read your previous posts, one must still comment on how maturely life is viewed here. Congratulations on your growth, and best of luck in your journeys.